Raleigh Rowing Center
Located on beautiful Lake Wheeler in Raleigh, North Carolina, Raleigh Rowing Center promotes both recreational and competitive sculling for adults.
Why Raleigh Rowing Center?
- Have you always wanted to try rowing, but didn’t know where to go?
- Would you love having access to a great fleet of quads, doubles, and singles and a fun and supportive group of people to row with?
- Have you always dreamed of a beautiful lake that has specified no-wake hours?!
- Would you like to try out some low-key competition at an informal scrimmage?
- Are you looking for the opportunity to compete with a team in regattas?
- Do you just want to row for fun and fitness?
Raleigh Rowing Center offers all that and more: From our Learn-to-Row program to ongoing coaching and practice sessions throughout the season for novice, intermediate, and advanced members, we have it all! Camaraderie and teamwork are central to our mission, and we support one another as we all endeavor to master a notoriously challenging, rewarding sport.
Full membership includes the following benefits:
- Coaching sessions, which are usually held 2-3 times/week in the summer and fall, depending on coach availability.
- Unlimited access to club equipment, including boats and oars.
- Access to club communication via iCrew.
Cost: $475 per year. Full-time students: $325 per year.